Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Alt 29.01.2015, 19:07
Benutzerbild von Pep.Santos
Pep.Santos (Offline)
Special Member

Model Kahili Blundell

Geboren: 2. Februar 1982 (Alter 32), Sydney, Australien

I am a energetic and unique Sydney based model with over 4 years Modelling experience. I am a certified Make up artist which is proven in my everyday appearance and presentation. I have the personality, adaptability and drive to suceed.

have 4 years experience in the Modelling industry, background in personal training aswell as a fully certified Make up and Spray Tan artist running my own mobile business - MAESUN!

My most recent achievement is winning the title of RALPH Australian Swimwear Model of the Year 2011! Taking out this title againest 2,000 other female models all around Australia. This proves I have not only the physical appearance but the ability to work well with the media. Also making one of the 26 National Finalists in BEST MODEL of AUSTRALIA 2011.

I hold experience in:
Fashion/Beauty/Fitness and Bikini, Editorial, Runway and promotions.

I am the current face of Angelica Diabolica swimwear and fashion, I have worked alongside a variety of Australias leading magazines and shot with many clothing designers/labels eg. Abyss Clothing, ICE designs,Fever Clothing, Amy lea Taylor, Cover Model Zoo Weekly, Ralph Magazine, Cover Model for Tradie Magazine, Tracks surfing, Hot4s, Player magazine, Take Five Fashion model.

I have experience in promotions, modelling/bikini competitions, charity events, charity catwalks, Victoria secret fashion shows, supercar raceways, surf events, expos, ringcard boxing work and over 2 years cheerleading in the Australian NRL.

Physical Details

Height:
167 cm / 5ft 6in

Hips:
83 cm / 33in

Weight:
52 kg / 114 lbs

Shoe size:
6.5 UK / 8.0 US / 40.0 Euro

Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian

Hair colour: