Thema: Lizzie Cundy
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Alt 16.07.2010, 19:51
sk575 (Offline)
Special Member

TV Star Lizzie Cundy - Biography & Event (x8)

Lizzie Cundy (born May 2, 1972 in Twickenham, Middlesex) is an English television presenter, fashion & beauty advisor, and model. Lizzie is married to former Chelsea and Spurs football player Jason Cundy.

Lizzie hosts the TV show WAGS World shown on Wedding TV. She also co-hosts So Would You Dump Me Now With Sue Moxley, and Sporting Icon WAGS.

Lizzie is a charity fundraiser and spends a lot of her time taking part in fund raising events and cancer awareness campaigns (particularly testicular cancer which Jason successfully fought twice).

Career history
Lizzie won a modelling contract with the Ford model agency in New York at 20 years old.

She has held roles in two James Bond films, GoldenEye and Tomorrow Never Dies as a body double. Additionally, she posed for one of the iconic images from GoldenEye with Pierce Brosnan and an Aston Martin as Izabella Scorupco's legs. Lizzie also appeared on ITV's This Morning (TV series) on their A Day With A Designer series. In December 2008 Lizzie was the subject of the BBC3 programme WAGS to Riches where the cameras followed her busy lifestyle, and her work as the face of Racoon International’s Clix hair extensions.

In 2008, Lizzie became the Red Carpet Reporter for ITV2's film review show ITV at the Movies.

Current work
Lizzie hosts a show called WAGS World on Wedding TV. Additionally, she co-hosts the reality makeover programme called "So Would You Dump Me Now?" with Sue Moxley also for Wedding TV. She is also filming Sporting Icon WAGS and a second series of So Would You Dump Me Now? She is often called upon by GMTV, This Morning, Five and Sky News. She also won the latest series of Celebrity Four Weddings.

Private life

Lizzie is married to former football player Jason Cundy. Lizzie lives with her husband and their two sons in Upton Grey, Hampshire. Cundy is a supporter of the Conservative Party.

Ghost Stories Premiere in London 15.07.2010

(Insgesamt 8 Dateien, 7.899.946 Bytes = 7,534 MiB)