Thema: Chilli Babes
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Alt 01.04.2010, 20:25
Benutzerbild von Joker
Joker (Offline)

Web Babe Jenna Shea

I am Jenna Shea and it was fate that this would be my name. When I was born my parents flipped a coin because they couldnt decide what my name should be. It was going to be Jenna Shea or Raven. Tails! My dad won. I was born and raised in Inglewood California. My ethnic background is German, Irish, and polish. I have a 23 inch waist and have always been told I have a unique figure. I have a huge bubbly personality, and I love to laugh. Im always upbeat and full of energy. Im very friendly and could strike up a conversation with anyone. My ultimate goal is to be in playboy. Modeling is a passion I have, and I feel I have something to offer the world and something to SHOW.

Modeling is something Im going full force for. There are so many things I wanna do in this industry Ive just started. SHOW is my first magazine. Its full of beautiful smart women and what better place to start? Its been a pleasure working with Sean and I am grateful for this opportunity. I am a SHOW girl and so proud of it. The future with modeling looks bright for me.

Geändert von Joker (01.04.2010 um 22:47 Uhr)