Thema: Chilli Babes
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Alt 01.04.2010, 20:18
Benutzerbild von Joker
Joker (Offline)

Web Babe Jessica Skyy

Allow me to reintroduce myself to you all. My name is Jessica Skyy. For those who do know me, thanks for all the love and support you have all showed me. Before I tell you all a little bit about myself, first and foremost, I would like to give a special thanks to everyone who has invested their time and efforts into getting my modeling career going. I must say starting out, as a model is very difficult. It takes a lot of courage, money, and preparation to get started the right way. However, once I got the gist of things modeling became a little less overwhelming. So now that I got that off my chest lets proceed to the fun stuff of you all getting to know about me a lil better.

First things first, I am a 22 year old, Bronx native and Pisces who currently resides in Jersey. My nationality is Puerto Rican, and Canary Islands, Spain, however I was born in the BX. Some of you may remember me from Lowrider Girls cover in May 2008. While I was in LA doing that shoot, I was introduced to Sean @ SHOW Mag though a management company I was working with at the time. Sean immediately had me shoot for SHOW, and featured me as a WEB GEM on SHOWGirlzExclusive.com (In which I may add, you are all members of and if not hopefully you all will do so.) LOL
Available for TV, commercials, music videos, commercial print, fashion, and glamour modeling

Eyes: dark brown
Hair: dark brown
Height: 5'3
Weight: 115 lbs.
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Bust: 36 D
Waist: 25
Hip: 36

Geändert von Joker (01.04.2010 um 22:52 Uhr)