Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Alt 08.03.2009, 19:30
MacMan1999 (Offline)
Banned

TV Star Keri Lynn Pratt

September 23, 197 is an American actress of film and television. She is well known for her role of Missy Belknap on Jack & Bobby or as Dee Vine in Drive Me Crazy,[1] which was her debut role. She is also known for her distinctive, mousy voice.[citation needed]

Pratt was a student at the Hamstead Dance Academy, and after graduation began her career at the Broadway Dance Center.[2][3] She has guested on such series as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, ER, House, Bones, Veronica Mars, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Nip/Tuck, 7th Heaven, and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. In 2006 she appeared in four episodes of the ABC show Brothers & Sisters, as an intern to Calista Flockhart and Josh Hopkins's characters.[4]

Pratt, who was born in Concord, New Hampshire, graduated from Pinkerton Academy[5][6] in Derry. She was Miss New Hampshire Teen USA 1994 and competed in the Miss Teen USA 1994 pageant.[7][8]

In July 2008, it was announced that Pratt will be playing the part of Kristy in the upcoming film I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell [9].

[edit] Filmography
Year Title Role Notes
2009 I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell Kristy
2006 The Surfer King Katie
2005 Campus Confidential Cornelia Nixon TV movie
2004 Fat Albert Heather
2002 A Midsummer Night's Rave Debbie
2002 They Shoot Divas, Don't They? Jenny TV movie
2002 Dead Above Ground Kelly 'Kel' Britton
2001 America's Sweethearts Leaf Weidmann
2000 Cruel Intentions 2 Cherie Claymon
2000 The Smokers Lisa Stockwell