Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Alt 05.11.2022, 20:49
Benutzerbild von kenobi444
kenobi444 (Offline)
VIP Member

Standard

Sorry for my late reply, but yes it is correct. i haven't visited the board in a while... sorry.

By the way, I was thinking, well since this is a German Board should I talk in English or German. But since your reply came in English I will write in English too, also because I can speak it. if it is against any regulations of this Board i am sorry, it was not my intention to violate the rules.

Anyway, your answer, Andymartin is correct. And if you take a close look at the other already posted questions / riddles, you might have noticed that the Movie Jingle all the way was already used as a riddle before. (It was actually even me who has ask about Jingle all the way... so it could not have been this Movie because I have already used it before.)

And yes Tim Allen is the connection. Because Tim Allen was in Wild Hogs. Again, sorry for my Late reply. Now you Andymartin can post a riddle. Only if you want, voluntarily.

Then I will try to solve it, or maybe someone else will beat me to it. let's see if we two can revive this Movie Picture Thread or any other of the Riddle Threads.

Have a nice Week / Month,... and I will try an look from time to time if there is a update, and if so, participate in the Game again, more often...

Kenobi444