Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Alt 21.10.2022, 22:36
Andymartin (Offline)

Unhappy Quick intro of me, quick question to you.

Hello celebforum members, lurkers, noobs like me, and mods who took a little time to read an introduction about me.

I'm Andymartin hailing from Galveston near the state of Texas. Married with 3 children whom I love dearly. I enjoy woodworking and refurbishing old machines and furniture. Though I do enjoy other things like PC gaming and cooking. My biggest joy comes when I can sit and browse the many video sites these days and the vast amount of women of all different shapes, sizes and looks, that have taken the leap into content creation and jumped on the bandwagon of the millions of other that believe their content is worth more than a Netflix subscription. My enjoyment comes from finding the many scammers that are making money off of content these creators have behind pay walls. They sub to many of these girls get the content and go to the many other sites and make a killing. I know it sounds mean that I enjoy seeing that but honestly these so called swx workers are horrible rude and greedy people and I don't feel bad when I find content of them for free and didn't have to spend my harf earned money on someone who doesn't understand that 5 bucks is the highest anyone should sell a sub or individual lame, overly played out 5 minute clip of the same old 5 trending sex themes. Their greed and ignorance of the best way to make all people want to make that transaction.

I may have went off a little but that's a little about me. Now if anyone actually read all that and reading this I have one question for you all just so I can get to know a little about each of you who don't mind answering. Here it goes.

Who was your childhood or post pubescent actor/actress crush/fantasy?

Mine was and still to this day is Jennifer Connely. She is such a natural beautiful woman and seems to be more a beauty with age.

Thanks for reading have a great day/night and be safe.