Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Alt 05.10.2022, 13:12
Benutzerbild von Queenmargot33
Queenmargot33 (Offline)

Website Dani 21 year old, September 12, 2022 Backroom Casting Couch

Casting, Dani 21 year old, September 12, 2022

Dani - First Time Anal with Braces

We’ve got a sweet petite little treat for ya this week. Meet little Dani, she’s 5 foot nothing, 21 years old and cute as a button. If you were driving down the road and saw this gal walking down the street you’d probably think she was on her way to school. She’s a bit shy and reserved, but I think she’s ready and willing to do what it takes to get into the adult industry. Rick gets her on the couch and gets right into it. During the interview, we find out that she works at an animal shelter, which has to be tough, dirty work for dirty pay. Although I bet being around the animals is a plus. She’s pretty soft spoken, and when you see her smile and light up, she’s got the cutest braces. A young petite slut, AND she’s got braces. Idk if there’s much better in life. Rick gives her a pretty quick interview, and then it’s off with them clothes. She’s got a tight little body. Back on the couch with a toy in hand, she very quietly masturbates. She also gets to use a buttplug which she’s tried before apparently, but not anal. The buttplug doesn’t seem to bother her, and then, before she knows it she’s got my dick in her mouth. She does a lovely job of slurping down my cock, and pretty soon I'm fucking her pussy. This however, is when we get a little sideways. Turns out Aunt Flo swung by Danis house a little early this month.

Anal, Casting, Brunette, Latina,

File Name : D-ani21.mp4
File Size : 3.5 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:49:02

Download k2s.cc - D-ani21.zip - 3.5 GB