Thema: WTFPass.com
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Alt 20.06.2017, 21:09
Benutzerbild von Queenmargot33
Queenmargot33 (Offline)

Website Awesome college fuck party in the fresh air - Studentsexparties-WTFPass

Awesome college fuck party in the fresh air

If you wanna throw a really wild sex party invite some redheads! I bet you've heard a lot of hot stuff about redhead babes, but you have no idea how true it all is. Anyway, it was a beautiful summer weekend, me and my buddies bought tons of champagne and took six beautiful college girls to a kick-ass party in the country. Two of them were redheads, and I swear these filthy babes are gonna totally blow your mind! The girls changed into their bathing suits right away and started dancing. One of the redhead hotties danced way hotter than any stripper, she made all of the guys hard as hell just by shaking her butt and flashing her tits. Better yet, she made all the girls feel really horny too... After a little more dancing and drinking the oversexed college girl said she wanted to go the tent with two guys to make all of her dirty fantasies come true. I don't know if she wanted some privacy (if that's even possible in a see-through tent), but all of the party girls and guys went there too. How could we miss something as exciting? Besides, everyone had their share of dirty fantasies and we were all dying to make 'em real. So imagine six nude horny college girls and four rock-hard guys in one tent! Yeah, what happened there is just too crazy and wild to describe, but luckily our camera guy didn't waste any time and documented all the mind-blowing action for you. As soon as our incredible college orgy started I knew we had to bring more guys! Think about it: six babes, and all of them want double penetration sex! We had to work really hard to get all of the hot and horny college chicks satisfied, but while we were doing DP to two babes the rest of them had to wait for their turn. However, they had a great time fingerfucking themselves and each other. Remember that redhead who got it all started? She brought a dildo to our students party and drilled her oozing pussy with it, and then she used a champagne bottle as a sex toy. I swear, this girl is the most insatiable chick I've ever met! Check out this amazing party sex video to enjoy the wildest student bash ever.

File Size : 1710.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:41:02
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 5 693 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720p_Awesomecollegepartyfreshair.rar