Thema: Jwties.com
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen

Alt 28.05.2017, 20:44
Benutzerbild von Queenmargot33
Queenmargot33 (Offline)

Website Seducing Uncle Steve And Her Man Knocked Me Up - Emily Benjamins, Bella Roxx and JW - JWTies

Seducing Uncle Steve And Her Man Knocked Me Up - Emily Benjamins, Bella Roxx [HD 720p MP4]

When I was growing up my mom had a close friend we all called Auntie Bella. I got in a bit of trouble and mom sent me to live with her and Uncle Steve while I went back to school. When I arrived Auntie Bella laid down some ground rules including keep my hands off Uncle Steve (apparently she heard I had a thing for older men). Auntie Bella had to go to work for a bit and left me alone with Uncle Steve and thats when the fun began.
I convinced Uncle Steve to let me watch one of my favorite shows and then teased him by showing him I had the same lingere as one of the girls. The sight of my 19 yr old body got Uncle Steve hard as a rock and he couldn't say no to my lips on it. Uncle Steve fngerfucked me while I sucked his cock but I needed more. I sat on his lap and rode his cock hard til he made me cum a few times. Uncle Steve bent me over the couch and fucked me hard til he came deep inside me. When I realized what he did, I freaked out cuz I'm not on the pill.

File Size : 565.98 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:19
Video : mp4 AVC (AVC), 5 030 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720p_Seducingunclesteve.part1.rar
720p_Seducingunclesteve.part2.rar